Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:69 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Solution Architect - Finance & Accounting Domain - BPO (14-25 yrs)
Total 15 years of experience in Finance through BPO delivery models and transformation role is a combination of an excellent Solutioning approach, good commercial sense in structuring deals, and excellent customer-facing skills (executive presence, ability to listen and address specific problems, articulate acceptable and reasonable solutions, etc.).
- The role involves working with a flying formation of Sales leads, operations, and other stakeholder groups like digital and service lines to map out the as-is landscape, build a to-be solution using process, digital & data levers, work with finance & pricing to build the commercials and have overall ownership for the process from Stage 1 to deal closure.
- To bring industry knowledge, outstanding capabilities, innovation, and ground-breaking technology to our clients along the F&A spectrum
- Own the solution design for F&A across all industry verticals
- Manage cross-vendor discussions to discuss and craft the final product.
- Work with internal teams to make the solution proposal.
- Front end along with BD/Sales and abreast of market trends/changes/digital landscape.
- Able to work independently in a cross-cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Lead deal from assignment to closure and work with assigned sales staff to build the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions, and internal approval processes
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum qualifications :
- Applicant must have strong domain experience in the Finance & Accounting (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report ).
- Should have a strong knowledge of Industry best practices for F&A.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Strong Finance process and technology knowledge to design for process standardization and transformation through best practices, technology platforms and automation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English, able to articulate proposals in a comprehensive and convincing manner, design and deliver presentations
- Developed process maps - AS-IS & TO-BE state, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), SOWs (Statement of Works), SIPOC
- Lead workshops for business requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, blueprinting workshops, functional configurations, technical design, data conversion / migration, testing, client user acceptance and training, and cutover planning
- Strong exposure in Solution design, Due Diligence and Consultative studies.
- Experience in ERP migration projects from ECC to S/4HANA is a plus Key expectations from the role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.