Senior Solution Advisor - Data Processing & Research Services (6-8 yrs)
Data Processing and Research Services (DPRS) is a market offering within Valuation which is market segment within USI Advisory. Based primarily in Hyderabad, the team supports Deloitte client teams across all functions globally, covering the full client life cycle, including targeting, pursuit, and engagement support. In addition to its own client portfolio, DPRS assists senior Deloitte leaders with the development of eminence and thought leadership materials to strengthen Deloitte's position as the leading provider of global financial advisory services.
The team of ~30 professionals are well connected with industry trends and marketplace developments, and thereby, is aptly placed to help Deloitte practitioners add value to their clients by making distinctive and lasting contributions on engagements. By working with DPRS, Deloitte client teams benefit from better access to knowledge and information and better insights on Industry and marketplace. The team has more than a decade of experience in serving Global Deloitte member firms on various assignments across a diverse set of industries.
The team offers customized solutions to help clients turn critical and complex business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience, and long-term advantage.
Function: USI FAS
Service line: National | DPRS
Job level : Solution Advisor
Specific skill set required: Secondary & Primary Research, focused on Strategy
Professional qualification : MBA - Finance / Strategy
Work experience: 6 - 8 years in strategy division of large corporates, Venture Capitalists, Private Equity, Consulting Firms, KPOs
Key job responsibilities:
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for our client
- Determine key insights from business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics
- Gather competitive intelligence through primary and secondary sources
- Conduct in-depth research and create high quality reports on market opportunity analysis and product/business strategy
- Undertake strategic research activities for identifying global and macro-economic trends
- Lead complex and time-critical projects for senior leaders and practitioners, by quickly understanding context and developing a prioritized approach for resolution
- Take ownership of end-to-end research assignments and work closely with extended team (wherever applicable) to produce impeccable quality outputs
- Interact regularly with team lead/project manager and other team members
- Postgraduate (MBA or PGDM) in Finance from a reputed business school
- Advance knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel; MS Access preferred
- Experience in engaging across global markets
- Excellent understanding of databases such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters etc.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis/business modeling skills and impeccable business judgment
- Superior interpersonal skills and executive presence and excellent communication skills Should be a self-starter, with a go-getter attitude
- Positive attitude and presence, ability to interact with many levels, and ability to face and deal with problems/issues in a mature and professional manner
- Willing to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime, including weekends
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.