Consultant at Innoquest
Views:277 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Service Delivery Manager - Learning & Development - BPO (14-20 yrs)
Mandatory Skills and Competencies :-
- 15 to 17-year of relevant experience and a good understanding of L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness. Exposure to working in an organization involved in Insurance or Finance Domain would be an added advantage.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative training techniques and learning technologies, in multiple areas including managerial and leadership development areas
- Experience in conducting organizational, program level, and individual needs analysis to identify learning and development needs; experience in running targeted development programs
- Good knowledge of the training/learning related offerings available in the market, including relevant training organizations and service providers
- The candidate should possess a Master's degree in Organizational Design, Educational or Organizational Psychology, Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in HR, or any other relevant degree.