Senior Security Analyst - Workday (4-12 yrs)
- This role will be responsible for development of a scalable Workday security model.
- The incumbent will be responsible for overall security architecture of the Workday platform for it's delivery and maintenance .
- She/ He will be crucial resource to ensuring all Workday security initiatives are met and the same are aligned to the HR Technology roadmap.
- Ensure the integrity and availability of Workday systems including business process and domain security policies and to design, implement and execute Workday security policies and procedures .
- Recommend , streamline and simplify security roles and groups and is expected to have strong knowledge of Workday security configuration.
- Work with HR to identify ,analyse , resolve and report Workday security issues.
- Keep abreast of Workday update releases and it implications on existing security
- Support Security Compliance Audits and ensure compliance according to Workday governance model.
- Advise various stakeholders on matter related to Workday security, architecture and security groups .
- Document all security processes including changes and enhancement to security .
Desired qualifications, skills and experience -
- Degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or or an equivalent in education and 4-12 yrs experience with at least 4-5 yrs of Workday security experience
- Must have HR/Security knowledge in a global work environment
The following proven experience with Workday - Assigning and managing roles for users
- Workday Configurable and Business Process Security
- Configure Workday Security Roles and Provision Accounts
- Experience with security and compliance audits in order to provide able and expert support for the same.
- Functional knowledge of HR business processes in order to analyse and trouble shoot Workday security issues.
Soft skills :
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have experience of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously involving multiple stakeholders across diverse functions.
- Effectively communicates with technical and business users of Workday modules which includes Talent Acquisition/Recruiting , HR, Talent management , payroll, leave tracking, time tracking, benefits and compensation , learning and integrations.
- Must be detail oriented and strong on documentation to ensure compliance to auditing processes .
- Should be able to operate independently and resolve issues .
- Should have experience of operating across geographies in order to coordinate and support global teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.