Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:203 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Sales Operations Analyst - IT (3-6 yrs)
The JD for the role is as follows:
- Assist with the development and implementation of Sales and company operations metrics, dashboards and reports
- Creates salesforce.com dashboard reports; imports/exports salesforce.com data for additional processes and analytics
- Support daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Analyze monthly operational results, understanding the key variance drivers and providing actionable insights to senior management.
- Extract data (from a variety of sources including BI systems and SalesForce.com) and perform detailed data analysis on internal processes and productivity.
- Prepare regular reporting packages to senior management.
- Create PowerPoint presentations that capture key operational metrics, articulate results, and convey actionable business insight for both sales management and executive audiences
- Provide and support ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses
- Assist in applying and expanding new technology and tools to support the Sales team
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and goal performance monitoring.
- Develop a strong understanding of the global business and markets in which we participate.
- Manages and administrates annual quota and territory deployments to the field sales teams
- Understand core sales operations concepts (lead/opportunity conversion, pipeline development) and develops reporting and analytics in these areas for enhanced business insight.
- Recognizes and understands financial concepts in the context of sales processes
- Manage the accuracy of all sales Splits for commissions readiness and performance management. Provides territory and customer intelligence/analytics in support of market segmentation, territory development/administration , market research .
- Excellent oral and written communication
- High degree of quantitative, analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker
- Ability to synthesize Big Data into strategic and actional insights.
Qualification and Experience:
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in sales/Business/Financial operations and of working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Prior experience in Sales Operations at a B2B technology software and services (SaaS) required. Preferable with enterprise clients
- Prior experience with CRM, Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint) Data analytics and reporting preferred.