Senior Corporate Recruiter at Avance Consulting Services
Views:1096 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Senior Sales Manager - US Staffing (10-30 yrs)
- Focused on nurturing long term relationships with clients as well as onboard new clients and manage the team.
- Ability to build strong relationships with our existings client based in International markets.
- Build a sales team from Scratch.
- Evangelise the Company's offerings by taking initiatives like publishing whitepapers, seminars, write opinion-leading articles, create and conduct webinars.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue and growth targets,.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and client needs to identify opportunities for business expansion.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of sales professionals, providing guidance and support to help them achieve their sales goals.
- Closely track competition and market developments and define tactics.
- Conduct regular sales meetings, training sessions, and performance evaluations
- Understand client staffing needs and provide tailored solutions and ensure high levels of client satisfaction through regular communication and follow-up
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, and terms with clients to secure profitable deals and Work closely with the legal department to ensure contract compliance and minimize risks.