Senior Sales Manager - Finance & Accounting Outsourcing - BPO (8-15 yrs)
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Sales, Business Development, Finance and Accounting operations sales, hunting, RTR, PTP, OTC
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a Senior Sales Manager - Finance & Accounting Outsourcing based out of Thane the incumbent would be responsible for developing business and bringing in new clients for the finance and accounting operations practice of our clients who have a third party BPO business.
Our clients provide business support services like Finance and accounting and telecalling to some of the leaders in different industries. With an employee strength of 20000+ employees, our client is on their way to become a leader in this space.
As a Senior Sales Manager - Finance & Accounting Outsourcing based out of Thane you will be reporting to the COO and you will be require to have:
- Overall good understanding of Sales/ BD Role in B2B Enterprise Sales
- Ability to carry sales quota and drive numbers with aggression and solid track record of achieving large Sales Order Book and Revenue Realisation - Min 100 /150 million INR and above deals
- Go Getter and Self Starter
- Ability to understand client business challenges and suggest a consultative/challenger sales approach to the business problem resulting in stitching together a compelling value proposition to the end buyer
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of RFP/ Pre Sales - Working closely with Solutions team to structure and close deals
- Strong Client Management Skills
- Strong Account Mining / Farming skills
As a successful Senior Sales Manager - Finance & Accounting Outsourcing, you should come with 8+ years of experience in a third party/BPO setup with experience in negotiating deals for Finance and Accounting operations roles. You should have strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate large deals.
- The opportunity to work closely with the top management of a large BPO setup
- Progress quickly in your career
- Access top quartile salaries and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dhvani Shah on +91 (0)22 4236 3393.
Contact - Dhvani Shah - +91 (0)22 4236 3393
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.