Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1544 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Senior Role - Training & Competency - Offshore Division - Oil & Gas (20-30 yrs)
Implementation and review of the following programmes for all Offshore division operations:
- Competency Management / Competency Assurance system for all offshore roles (process, marine, medical, catering, etc.).
- Formal Competency Assessment program with onboard assessments and shore-based training as the basis
- Training of offshore and onshore competency assessors
- Development of the training matrixes (external and internal training) for the offshore vessels and assets, and integration into the competency program
- Development of internal training programs for the offshore crew. These may be modifications to the existing internal training programs, or may need to be developed from scratch.
- Management and identification of all internal and external training courses/ providers in the areas of operation
- Development and implementation of marine training and development programs for national crews in cabotage locations, including Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Nigeria
- Assisting in safety coaching duties and delivery of onboard training programs during vessel visits
- Development of a pre-requisites and promotion matrix, outlining the requirements for each role, and for promotion to the next role
- Sourcing and set up of suitable e-Learning/Alternative training delivery options to suit the offshore operations
The position will be reporting in to Senior Learning and development Manager, and will need close interaction with the Offshore / Oil and Gas operations teams
- Experience with managing training and competency assurance programs, along with ability to conduct classroom / infield training.
- Relevant experiences in Offshore, Operation and Maintenance, Learning & Development
- Extensive travel shall be expected initially, once settled some travel shall be expected to the main office and corresponding operational units