Senior Role - Statutory Audit - Big4 - CA/ICAI/ACCA (1-2 yrs)
Senior Statutory Audit Role - Big4 Consulting
Roles and Responsibilities :
Designation : Senior Statutory Auditor
Reporting to : Assistant Manager
Role type : Individual Contributor and Supervisory
Employment type : Full-time
We are recruiting for a Senior in the Audit team. Working as a Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include :
- Leading and managing a team of up to 6-7 people comprising of graduates and experienced professionals.
- Monitoring work, managing and motivating the team to ensure deliverable meet necessary quality standards and agreed SLAs.
- Being active member of audit engagement team and performing audit procedures and tests of the client that you are allocated.
- Contacting client and onshore team regularly to update on the progress of audit engagement.
- Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
- Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
- Review of the teams work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
- Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
Job Requirements :
Mandatory Skills :
Qualifications : Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
Additional certifications (if any) : 1-2 year experience with a Big 4 in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients
Preferred Skills :
Technical skills :
- In depth knowledge of external Audit for corporate and/or international clients
- Experience in Manufacturing/Consumer Markets & Retail or Government & Healthcare sector will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency/Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage
Behavioral / team skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments
- Effective at inspiring and motivating team members in order to deliver high quality standards
- Recognizing the developmental requirements of team members and set goals to achieve them