Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:4016 Applications:1150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:696
Senior Role - Sales - FMCG/Telecom (15-22 yrs)
- The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her state by working building a network of partners for distribution of FMCG products and commodity in semi urban and rural areas.
- The individual is expected to build the sales team and structure and be responsible for revenues in his/her state.
- The individual reporting into the regional sales head, will be a part of the Sales Leadership Team that will be responsible for building sales and distribution network in respective regions.
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
- Work with senior management in defining sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy
- Build, Lead and manage the Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the plan
- Build a network of partners to supply FMCG goods and commodities to retail stores in his/her state in both rural and semi urban areas
- Manage the performance of the sales team by assigning them periodic targets
- Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on Yearly basis