Director at Hashtag HR
Views:1065 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Senior Role - Logistics Consulting - Advisory Services (3-8 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The role would entail undertaking assignments for a broad spectrum of private and public-sector clients. It would primarily involve:
- Business Plans, Financial Feasibility Analyses, Market Analyses, Techno-economic Viability Studies, Due Diligence Exercise, Entry Strategies
- Market Studies
- Feasibility Studies for logistics infrastructure projects such as Logistics Parks, Warehouses, Port, Intermodal Terminals
- Concept Development Strategies
- India Entry Strategies
- Location/ Expansion Strategies for logistics
- Due Diligence Studies in the pre-acquisition stage
- Supply Chain Network Optimization
Job Profile/Requirements :
- 3-5+ years of work experience in Consulting/Advisory services (preferably in the logistics consulting domain).
- Knowledge of GST, Supply chain fundamentals - Inventory holding cost, Safety stocks, etc.
- Experience of conducting traffic studies for infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, - report- writing capabilities and adequate knowledge of financial modeling
- The above services are offered in the areas of IT Parks, Retail Malls, Hotels/Resorts, Urban Infrastructure, Townships, Airport and MRT, Industrial Parks, SEZ- s, Hospitals, Residential and Commercial projects, etc.
Other Skills & Abilities :
The candidate would be responsible for conducting primary and secondary research within the real estate and infrastructure segment, followed by structuring and analyzing the gathered data. Further, the candidate would be required to undertake financial analysis and demand estimation for the various projects and to prepare presentations and reports on the findings of the study along with undertaking discussion with the clients on the same.