Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:3991 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Role - Legal - LLB - Agrochemical (6-15 yrs)
Department : Legal
Reporting to : Head of Legal & HR
Location : Mumbai
Key Responsibilities / Experience Required :
- Incumbent should be L.L.B with experiences in corporate environment dealing with Non litigation, court procedures, drafting of agreement, contracts. Incumbent having experience in agrochemical, pharmaceutical, or FMCG will be preferred.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with industry standards.
- Handling various litigation matters
- Handling Criminal matters arising out of Insecticide Act and allied Rules, Seed Act and allied Rules, Fertilizer Control Orders and Essential Commodity Act.
Non-Litigation : Legal Documentation - Drafting and Vetting of various types of agreements like Confidentiality Agreements, Marketing Agreement, Formulation Agreement, Supply Agreement, Carrying and Forwarding Agent Agreement, Contract Service Agreement, Lease Agreement, Leave License Agreements, Indemnity Bond, Affidavits and many others depending upon the business requirement
- Replying of Show Cause Notices and other notices received under the various acts.
IPR : Maintaining database of registered trademarks.
- Should be capable of maintaining excellent relationship and communication skills necessary for interaction with the Government, the judicial system and negotiating parties.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Flexible and open minded approach to analyse and interpret operational requirements and develop integrated and creative solutions.
- Enthusiastic team approach with sound time management and prioritization skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.