Senior Role/Lead - HR Generalist/Business Partner - IT (5-7 yrs)
The position is for a prominent IT company based in Bangalore. The company has a large employee base, driving performance management effectively is key to long term success of the organization and towards that, there is a need to deep dive into performance appraisals and derive behavior patterns as well as co-relation with multiple factors and parameters.
The following are essential factors that candidates should have experience in:
- The role entails detailed succession planning and human resource business partnering. Domain expertise of Employee Engagement, Performance Management, HR Operations, etc preferably with an IT/ITES firm.
- A self-driven & self-motivated personality who should have the ability to coordinate with delivery heads, peer groups, and vendors on the need basis. Candidates should have a strong inclination to take on additional responsibilities and ensure delivery with a high level of commitment.
- To ensure the people-perspective is represented in business decisions so implications are understood and the workforce is proactively managed.
- Performs day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives.
- Interact with senior management on a regular basis.
We are looking for a candidate with prior experience (5-7 years) in Human Resource Generalist role. The candidate should be a full-time MBA with specialization in HR in 1st and 2nd tier based schools only.
Technical skills requirements :
- A proven track record with an excellent academic background preferably a Post Graduate in Human Resources from a reputed Institute.
- Individual with high energy level, high level of initiatives, a consistent and high performer in a similar role, good communicator, team player, and interpersonal skill.
- Sound knowledge of HR Policies & Practices.
- Key skills include: Influencing, Facilitation, Presentation, Communication, Analysis, and problem-solving
Your people responsibilities
- To be a team player