HR consultant at skillventory
Views:206 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Role - Group Consolidation - Bank - CA (10-15 yrs)
Senior Role - Group Consolidation - A Leading Bank
MAJOR ACTIVITIES :
1. Financials Statements
- Review of Annual & Quarterly Consolidated Financials & Subsidiaries' Financials (IGAAP) especially Accounting Policies & Notes and financial results for Stock Exchange.
- Review of Annual & Quarterly Financials of Entities (IndAS) including financial results for Stock Exchange.
- Variance Analysis at Consol and individual Subsidiary Level.
- Looking into Audit and other accounting issues and liaising with auditors and various finance teams to address them.
- Review of Earnings Updates.
- Liaising with Statutory Auditors for timely completion of Audits.
2. Ind AS Project
- Responsible to drive IndAS Project implementation across the Group
- Close liaising and monitoring with all the stakeholders including implementation partners
- Providing IndAS subject expertise for the project
3. Oversight of Oracle Fusion (GL) implementation for Group Consol
4. Review of Regulatory filings by Group Consolidation team
5. Preparation Group Consol budgets and monitoring actuals.
6. Monitoring of Auditor appointments & fee payments across Group including compliance with regulatory requirements in this regard
7. Single point of contact across Group for providing technical expertise on accounting matters - both IGAAP and IndAS
8. Any other ad hoc requirements & projects
Educational Qualifications :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Diploma / Course in IndAS / IFRS