Senior Role - Employee Relations/Industrial Relations - Manufacturing - XLRI/TISS (20-25 yrs)
- Bachelor's Degree in Law / Political Science, Public Affairs, Public Policy
- Masters in Labour or Social Studies from an institute of repute such as XLRI, TISS, IISWBM, Mumbai University
- 20+ years of relevant post qualification experience in mid or large sized organization.
- Should possess good communication skills in Marathi with good negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Leadership, management and partnering experience
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development, implementation and evaluation
- Professional experience in government relations, regulatory affairs and/or public affairs for multinational company, NGO or government in India
- Detailed knowledge of Indian government structure, functions and legislative processes at federal, state and local levels
- Understanding of issues affecting multinational businesses in India; understanding of issues and expectations of community in India
- Proven strong, creative problem solving and conflict management skills
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills
- Ability to generate significant accomplishments with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to partner, develop and maintain positive, professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Positive outgoing attitude, and ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Ability to demonstrate business savviness to link government functions to overall company objectives
- Proven ability to develop and implement successful project outcomes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.