Consultant at Live Connections
Views:230 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Role - Digital Marketing - BFS (11-20 yrs)
Digital Marketing 11+yrs
- Having end-to-end accountability of defining and executing Client digital content strategy.
- Own and build the banks relationships with top advertising platforms like Google, Facebook etc. and leverage the relationship to obtain insights to develop new products for the bank on the digital sales business.
- Manage and develop intranet content.
- Help in managing the e-mail (internal and external) and SMS marketing strategy.
- Will use and monitor digital tools, analytics and trends to understand the target market and what, where, how and why content is consumed by the customers of client.
- Develop newsletters for various departments in the bank.
- Will work closely with client marketing team to bring to life digital marketing initiatives.
- Will work closely with other departments of the client team to understand the overall strategy of the business and in turn define and execute the part that digital content will play in achieving strategic objectives.
- Be an innovation and Digital Evangelist, connected to the latest thinking in digital technologies, trends, innovations and activations, and will contribute to client product strategy to ensure content is surfaced as effectively as possible and in a manner which maximizes engagement.
- Will be operationally and technically hands on, but also approach the role with both a strategic and commercial viewpoint.
- Understanding of BFSI products, landscape and regulations is an advantage.
Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries, Working Relationships
- Will work with the Segment & Product teams to ensure effective content is developed for timely communication with customers.
- High level of interaction with various external marketing agencies for drive an effective content marketing strategy.
- Ensure sourcing costs are within the budgets approved by the business.
- Internal cross-functional interaction with BIU (Analytics and CRM) Alternate Channel team, Compliance, PR & Branding teams.
- Timely management of Digital content strategy of the bank with internal teams and external vendors with constant monitoring and effective tracking of effectiveness.
- The problem solving range from finding solutions to counter competitive pressures of well-entrenched market leaders or to a unique request of a business or product.
- Building an attractive digital content which caters to various customer segments likes and dislikes the revenue / cost dynamics of the business and effectively communicating the solution to prospects and customers.
- Resolving operational issues while working with other team members especially Alternate Channel, Compliance and Branding team.
Decision Making Authority & Responsibility
- Consulting and suggesting business to use the best marketing mix which gives the maximum mileage for achievement of a successful campaign.
- Responsible for Vendor selection and timely turnaround of jobs to meet timelines and over exceed expectations
- Monitor, identify and evaluating in time most appropriate engaging tactic to prevent crisis and to create success stories for Client as a brand on social channels
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of client reputation to track spends make use of both digital and social media both economical and effective. To highlight overspending where the same could be achieved through cheaper digital channels
- Assumes responsibility for the tasks at hand, should know when to take necessary action and demonstrate a sense of commitment as the channels are public and represents the brand.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to work independently & work as a team player.
- Technical hands on of Tridion, ASP, Google Analytics, Java Script, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent knowledge of web/digital technology and tools to measure effectiveness.
- Strong commend on language, conversing skills, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and represent product/ proposition into digital banners and e-Direct mailers to communicate to our customers and increase awareness and cross sell.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in similar role managing effective digital media.