Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:327 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Role - Data Visualization/Business Intelligence - Insurance (5-7 yrs)
Senior Data Visualization - Insurance - Business Intelligence (5-10years)
Urgent hiring for a data visualization specialist who will take a user-centric lens to make complex data accessible at the essential decision points for business leaders and domain experts through interactive data visualizations and collaborative data analysis systems.
Your employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Partner with HR Leaders, HR Partners, data engineers and scientists to understand the potential value of HR data sets, the most relevant presentation of the data, and the interactions required to explore the meaning behind the data
- Design visualizations and interactive user interfaces in Power BI/ Tableau or similar visualization technologies to present complex data in an easily digestible format
- Understand and emphasis on visual best practices from choosing the best charts to the use of colors and formatting
- Bring your passion for analyzing complex datasets and converting them into information, which drives people decisions
- Work with data engineers to tackle technical challenges associated with building fast and interactive visualizations on large datasets
- Maintain best in class infrastructure through evaluations and proof of concepts with cutting edge of visualization technology and frameworks
- Take on a number of new project initiatives as an individual contributor that have the potential to grow into more sizable engineering efforts in the future
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to develop and present conclusions and recommendation to senior executives
- 5-7 years of data visualization engineering experience in tier 1 or 2 IT services companies or Tier 1 captives
- Working on HR and Finance data would be preferred
- Passion about data analytics
- Power BI/ Tableau or similar visualization technologies
- Willingness to learn new technologies in evolving digital space
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Statistics, or related disciplines.
What's in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.