Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:1395 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Role - Corporate Strategy - Infrastructure Firm (10-20 yrs)
- Evaluate New Business Opportunities - both infrastructure / infra related digital businesses
- Constantly tracking the changes and development in the macro environment.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS
- Supporting Strategy Planning exercise, strat plan deployment, participating in AOP reviews
- Facilitate Portfolio Analysis for different sectors/biz. opportunities
- Annual analysis of each airport business by revalidating all critical assumptions that drive the value of each Asset / project in airport business and recommend potential actions if any to maximize the potential of the sector portfolio
- Recommendation to top stakeholders
- Support decision making (new bids / investments/ Go - No Go decisions)
- Business specific decision support to key stakeholders - insights prior to key management reviews on new bids being evaluated by the business development teams, new investments being proposed, Go - No Go decisions, etc
- Support facilitation of policy and advocacy related initiatives on behalf of the group.
- Provide need based support on special assignments, working with consultants on an internal study, desk based research, etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders & external partners for evaluating & facilitating special projects, analyzing and sharing Business plans / other critical information with internal & external stakeholders, assisting in Due Diligence & investor relations activities, etc.
- Manage post transaction closure activities in collaboration with external partner teams & internal business teams.
- Support the Group corporate strategy team in assessing external & internal developments and come up with forward looking suggestions, recommendations, Quality of inputs on an ongoing basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.