Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:10787 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Role - Business Management - Global Operations (10-15 yrs)
- Develop and maintain Global Operations- inventory of core business, leadership and management metrics and KPIs
- Develop and maintain a suite of core reporting and analytics across Global Operations- Business Services and Regions to identify improvements through the key levers of productivity, quality, financial, risk, people, and customer
- Develop and lead this advanced analytics capability to deliver key business performance insights for current and evolving operations, as well as in support of business case analysis for prospective innovation, strategy, and change programs
- Develop the plan and support the implementation of executive leadership and management-level performance metrics scorecard
- Develop the global target operating model for the new business performance and analytics capability by building new and integrating existing global reporting teams
- Develop and management Global Operations business performance metrics and reporting governance, policies, and controls
- Deliver the responsibilities for this role in support of the Head of Business Performance Analytics
- Support the Heads of Business Services and Regions and their Business Planning and Administrative Offices to produce effective metrics that accurately and transparently show Business Service and Regional performance
The role holder will support the Head of Business Performance Analytics to continually reassess the operational risks associated with the team's efforts.
This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring and/or by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.