Consultant at Black Turtle India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2220 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Role - Business Management & Company Secretary - Financial Institution (7-14 yrs)
Looking for strong experience in business management and company secretary profile.
- Oversee and maintain the provision of a quality services to NWM. Collaborate with other business divisions to drive efficiencies through a shared service model.
- Support the Office on core responsibilities and any ad-hoc requirement as directed.
- Maintain the quality of the fabric of our offices and ensure all emerging issues are identified and corrected promptly.
- Strategize, own, manage and deliver an engaging, and effective engagement & communications to support NWM campaigns, strategic communications and business initiatives
- Manage the NWM Office relationship with various Service providers and ensure support levels are maintained and bettered.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to process and service provision for NWM India.
- Coordinate various activities with the Business Managers of various verticals.
- Work closely with BM colleagues to ensure a quality of service from an integrated and efficient BM function.
- Be proactive at identifying issues, opportunities and conversing with those whom CAO support.
- Contribute and collaborate on initiatives across the business
- Generate innovative ideas and help implement new approaches to current projects across the team
- Manage relationships with support functions and with external suppliers and vendors
The Skills That You Will Need:
- Preferable specialization in BM, Operations, with at least 7+ years of experience in large financial institution or multinational organisation
- Previous experience of working in Business Management team or CAO or Company Secretariat i.e. working on multiple priorities and working under extreme pressure.
- Knowledge of Company Secretariat, Company Law, and other local regulations preferred but not essential.
- Records Management skills preferred but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Presentation/communication skills to senior management.
- Must be a strong strategic thinker
- Strong on Portfolio Management, Vendor & Supply Management
- Strong on MI generations and data representation for Senior Stakeholders
- Must be able to successfully work in a global matrix organization, collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage multiple complex projects
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects with a sense of urgency
- Effective Team working and the ability to build rapport
- Good Planning and Organising Skills
- Ability to develop new ideas and drive them forward
- Proficiency in the use of Oracle, SAP, INEA/ Khalix, Walker and Excel (preferable)
- Understanding of Banking business and products an advantage
- Ability to coach team members to achieve team's objective
- Ability to work across cultures & geographies
- Accomplished in the ability to work as Financial close enforcer, responsible for managing control and governance of month end close, late journals process and deliverables
- Display behaviours in line with Our Standards.
- Ability to drive culture and generates a number of fit - for-purpose ways forward to achieve team's objective
- Ad hoc change initiatives and project management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.