Associate Consultant at FirstMeridian Business Services
Views:176 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Role - Business Development - Third Party & Contract Logistics (9-14 yrs)
3Pl & Contract logistics - Business Development (Senior Role)
- Established as one of the most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics, this company is consistently recognized as one of the world's most sustainable companies. A multi-billion dollar global logistics provider, this organization works with some of the world's largest Retailers, Auto Manufactures, Consumer Electronics & Technology companies, Life Sciences/Pharma and Industrial Manufacturers.
- This company provides services that ensure that customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user. Solutions include warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface transportation and supply chain solutions.
- This position sells using in depth technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying services to their needs resulting in revenue and profit
- Performs the functions of key client development.
- Properly qualifying business opportunities with Regional companies or the like; presenting to mid level supply chain decision makers of organization and preparing formal proposals; and leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process, and overcoming objections to closure.
- Strategizing with current and prospective regional customers to diversify active products and define advantages
- Prepares and presents proposals, quotes, negotiates, and recommends services based on customer's needs and sales of appropriate services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.