Senior Recruitment Lead at Addrec Manpower Solution
Views:2173 Applications:538 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:473
Senior Role - Branding & Marketing Communications - Consumer Durable (8-15 yrs)
Position Title : Branding and Marketing Communications
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reporting Relationships : Vice President Marketing
Direct Reports : 2 direct reports
Key Relationships : Vice President Marketing; VP & BU Heads; CEO; Sales Leadership
- Development of marketing communications across media including packaging, POS, retail merchandising and advertising campaigns.
- Overall responsibility of Media planning and buying.
- Be the custodian of the entire digital landscape including e-commerce.
- Leveraging PR as a building block for brand.
- Supporting on new product launches and market activations.
- Measuring performance of overall marketing efforts.
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA in Marketing or Communications or business-related field from a premium B-school.
- 10-12 years of experience in marketing communications, branding, media planning and buying in organizations of repute with a significant experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Ability to demonstrate creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to create more efficient and effective partnerships with the external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret and dissect consumer behaviour, uncover consumer trends, and dig deep into valuable data to unlock fresh consumer insights and improve the business.
- Knowledge of latest consumer trends and sales/marketing/branding best practices
- Understanding of the key business drivers within consumer products in India
- Deep understanding of go-to-market strategies and plans for products
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.