Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:4453 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Senior Role - Asset Liability Management - BFSI (3-7 yrs)
- Help our clients on range of risk management services in the treasury area around asset liability management, liquidity risk management, FTP, and other treasury activities.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and industry knowledge of financial products
- Lead components of large scale client engagements and/or smaller client engagements while consistently delivering quality client services
- Understand market trends and demands in the financial services sector and issues faced by clients by staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and effectively communicate with key stakeholders regarding status, issues and key priorities to achieve expected outcomes.
- Travel to client locations.
Technical skills requirements:
- Experience in treasury and liquidity risk management practices, processes and products
- Knowledge of a broad range of treasury instruments and the complex financial products used to manage risk (including all short- and medium-term money market instruments, foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives).
- Functional knowledge related to asset-liability management, interest rate risk, funding and liquidity risk, behavioral modeling, stress testing, and scenario analysis.
- Knowledge of accounting, regulatory reporting and/or regulatory reporting software packages, as well as bank compliance practices.
- Modeled risk measures: market and counterparty credit risk model risk development, management, and/or related business processes for market risk sensitivities, stress test, Value at Risk, Expected Shortfall, or other similar risk measures, and credit risk current and potential future exposure profiles
- Understanding of leading practices in treasury governance, processes, procedures and internal control environment.
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in banking/capital markets at a commercial bank with a well-developed credit risk management infrastructure; or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services company
- Strong problem solving and solution development skills
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing, client presentations, and project management
- Strong academic background, including a Bachelor's degree Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or a related field.
- CPA, CFA or CA professionals are preferred.