Senior Role - Application Development - Bank (17-21 yrs)
We are hiring for the top most leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
Domain : Information technology (IT)
Exp : 17 + Years
Diversity Type : FEMALE
Work Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Manage/develop multiple teams of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions) as well as ensure team adheres to best practices and process Develop vision for team around roles and responsibilities, and structure team to ensure greatest impact, efficient use of resource, and alignment to business structures
- Prepare and present regular team/project reviews to senior management and business leaders
- Monitor and manage approach/end results, budgeting, planning, policy formation, and contribute to future strategy of the area(s)
- Technical Delivery
- JAVA Background
- Experience in managing multiple teams
- Liquidity Management background
- Resource allocation
- Working knowledge on Agile and Waterfall methods
- Development experience with multiple technologies
- Looking for candidate with strong JAVA background with recent experience (min 6-7 years) in Technical delivery preferably from Banking Domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.