Senior Manager at Consult Pro
Views:2902 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Rewards Analyst - Real Estate (2-5 yrs)
Job Title: Sr. Rewards Analyst
Location: Corporate HO - Gurgaon
Senior Rewards Analyst will be responsible to provide administrative and systems support to the Rewards Operations team including configuration and testing to support Rewards (Compensation & Benefits) in Workday. The incumbent should play an active role in administration of the company's annual compensation planning process including supporting tools to ensure data update requests from stakeholders are completed in a timely and accurate manner. The incumbent will be responsible to provide general compensation analysis and program support for key metrics, global initiatives, data analysis, reporting and dashboards.
Major Areas of Accountability/Responsibility:
- Ensure Rewards and related HR data is updated accurately within Workday
- Support and lead administration of the annual compensation planning process.
- Ensure high levels of data integrity by running reports, conducting audits, updating inconsistencies as necessary by liaising with relevant stakeholders and proactively resolve systematic issues that might impact data integrity.
- Analyse and summarize compensation reports as per format agreed upon at defined intervals as specified.
- Develop reports independently or in partnership with the Reward team.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Support the design, build and production of Reward metrics/dashboards and reports in collaboration with stakeholders and analysts.
- Support and sometimes lead overall Reward projects and initiatives as needed.
- Ensure high levels of data integrity by running reports, updating inconsistencies as necessary by liaising with relevant stakeholders, and proactively looking for and working to resolve systematic issues that might impact data integrity
- Takes part in wider projects, generally under the guidance of a Reward team member.
- Relationship management is internal: Reward team, Workday team and HR community. Builds effective working relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure high quality process and quick resolution to issues.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree /PG in any discipline with 2-5 years experience
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient with HRIS (e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle) and general knowledge of Human Resources functions or disciplines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft business applications with advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel (must be proficient with pivot tables, V-look-ups, and other functions and formulas for data analysis and reporting)
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to quality and ability to approach assignments strategically and manage to completion
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work on many tasks concurrently
- Effective communicator at all levels. Must be customer service driven with a focus on delivering accurate and timely results
- Effective planning and organization skills and the ability to prioritize effectively when under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team and build effective working relationships with internal and external clients as -required
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people at all levels in a complex matrix organization
- Flexible mind-set
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and ethics
- Think globally
- Drive results
- Positive attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.