Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:721 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Retail Programs & Strategy Manager - eCommerce (10-20 yrs)
We are hiring for a seasoned leader with leading E-commerce company for the role of Sr. Retail Programs & Strategy.
You will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption and engagement of our programs and tools at scale. This role requires deep program management skills, ability to manage and deploy large program and policy changes, scoping and creating project plans, developing processes, creating and managing metrics, coordinating and driving execution, and communicating with stakeholders across levels on status, risks and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. The person must be flexible and action-oriented, and they must be capable of dealing with ambiguity, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our culture is that of a start-up, obsesses over customers and loves using data to guide decisions and prioritization. The leader of this team will partner with various teams within & outside of their immediate org and use data analytics to build intelligence that can be fed upstream for any issue resolution and influencing without authority. The leader also is responsible of talent development, training, strategy and execution of the team's goals. He/she will have a unique opportunity to closely partner with senior leaders and product, science, technology and operations teams across the organization. This role provides an opportunity to own and drive programs across operations, program management, category, tech, strategy and process improvement.
- Lead and own the Program roadmap and tech initiatives to improve the end-to-end customer impact
- Create scalable programs and processes that can be implemented, consistently executed, and measured. Your team will identify execution outliers, understand what they need to be the benchmark, and share those best practices to improve organizational results.
- Understand your customers and their pain points; work with your users and stakeholders to find solutions that help them enable their scenarios.
- Strong experience in Process Management, Retail Operations, Program Strategy & Stakeholder Management from Retail, E-commerce, Consulting or FMCG Industry.
- Education from reputed B School is must with minimum 10 to 20 years experience.
Only Diversity candidate required for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.