Talent Acquisition Specialist at Egon Zehnder KCI
Views:379 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Research Analyst - Industrial Practices (5-8 yrs)
- The role is broad based covering Secondary Researches (Assignment Execution), Knowledge Management and Business development.
- Researchers accompany a project end to end, working very closely with Global Consultants. Researchers see the whole context and are expected to contribute to discussions on search strategy and the suitability of candidates.
- Aligned by industry or functional practice group, researchers can leverage their industry/domain expertise and grow as knowledge experts and knowledge managers.
- We offer international training programmes and the ability to collaborate with Global teams.
Required skills and experience
- Project Management- Time management, managing deadlines, managing multiple projects, utilizing right resources and problem solving capability.
- Delivering Output & Documents- Producing high quality content of relevant documents
- Collaboration and Teamwork- Partnering with others on projects and contributing as a part of the team.
- Communication Skills- Confident and strong communicator and have a professional demeanor.
- Proactive- A deep knowledge of, or clear propensity to learn Industry at large, its competitive landscape including the latest trends.