Senior Research Analyst - Healthcare (4-8 yrs)
As a Senior Research Analyst, your responsibilities include but are not limited to
1. Single handedly delivering original collaterals including samples, reports or databases to required specifications.
2. Understand client needs and business objectives and present findings in an easy-to-understand way.
3. Working on filling the gaps in findings and analysis generated by interacting with market stakeholders on field - through telephonic conversations, interviews, surveys, etc.
3. Act as a SME and be confident in communicating and presenting clear implications from data and evidence in a range of formats to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
4. Supervise and guide team members and perform quality checks.
5. Working with the team through collective brainstorming sessions, and developing new solutions that are subsequently made sellable.
6. Adept at solving the problems research associates / analysts face
7. Leading projects end to end, including scoping requirements, forward planning, monitoring progress against delivery, identifying and mitigating risks to delivery.
8. Manage workflows and timelines concerning tasks within the team.
- 4 - 8 years in Market Research industry.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience in forecasting and visualization techniques
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make associations and tell the right story
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Ability to manage time and pay close attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proven Networking skills.