Head - Service Quality at Unnati
Views:253 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Research Analyst - Global EdTech Startup (0-1 yrs)
Here is an opportunity for a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a vibrant, intellectually challenging environment!
Our client is a digital learning platform designed to empower working professionals to develop competencies to accelerate their career progression.They have delivered programs for 2 million learning hours in partnership with leading business schools. - Design online training courses and identify methodologies to be used to deliver content and organize the content and flow of information.
As Sr Research Analyst,you will be help creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
What you will do:
- Analyzing and applying trends in learning technologies and instructional design
- Visualizing instructional graphics, slide decks and other instructional material
- Ensuring content created and curated is free of copyrighted material. Auditing previously created content as required to check for copyrighted material
- Developing learning objectives, structure learning activities, creating visual aids for online interactions
- Being able to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio and video scripts
- Be responsible for devising modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Be responsible for planning and managing course development and design projects.
- Working with subject matter experts and identify target audience- 's training needs
- Conducting instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Maintaining project documentation and course folders
What you need to have:
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Ability to storyboard and visualize
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
Experience: 0 to 2 years