Manager at Shree Balaji Employment Services Pvt Ltd
Views:161 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Relationship Manager - Mid Market/Working Capital - NBFC (4-11 yrs)
Senior Relationship Manager-Mid Morket (Working Capital)_Leading NBFC
- The EB & WM function is engaged in funding short term, medium term and long-term working capital needs of SMEs via a suite of customized short and long tenured products.
- While unit of sizing up the business is its loan book size, profitability and zero tolerance on delinquency are key business objectives
- Strong understanding of business finance, loan structuring methods and credit administration are key to building credibility with customers and gaining competitive advantage
- Understanding of local market patterns such as specific occupations/trade, industries at play, local financial and investment preferences and practices important to gain competitive advantage while structuring loans and identifying leads.
- Increase the market share in targeted locations against competition
- Constantly upgrade financial, know-how of self on loan structuring methods and business financials in order to build credibility with customers
- Stay abreast with the recent market trends and local market preferences and needs
- Ensure credit quality and carry out effective portfolio selection and pre-screening to minimise risk of NPAs
- To ensure complete safety of financed amount through post sanction surveillance by maintaining strong client relationships and monitoring collaterals
- Achieves sales targets through
1. Driving pipeline funnel to achieve book size and market share:
- Monitors local market trends and competitive offerings & identifies opportunities for business expansion for the region
- Ensures minimal client attrition through strong client engagement activities
- Engages with the investment bankers, chartered accountants and brokers in the for sourcing new business on a regular basis
- Raises escalation on delinquent cases/ potential NPAs and closely monitors these through the team for collection dues.
- Tracks key accounts in the portfolio about health of the business and potential early warning signs of NPAs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.