National Practice Lead - Recruitments at Trustklub Consulting
Views:5278 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:211
Senior Relationship Manager - Mid Market - Corporate Banking Group (3-15 yrs)
LOCATION : Delhi
Ctc - 17lac to 29 Lac PA ; depending upon current CTC and relevant experience.
Designation : Relationship Manager - Mid Market
Section : Corporate Banking group
Job Purpose :
To manage and acquire a well diversified granular portfolio of asset and liability relationships within MID MKT ( 400cr to 1000cr TO ) segment. The portfolio should provide revenue from diversified sources such as assets, trade, cash, treasury, fees etc. and the portfolio should lead to healthy income with an acceptable risk to the bank.
Relationship Manager is expected to deliver these results in accordance with the lending guidelines prescribed by the bank.
- Manage existing book of MID MKT relationships
- Source New to Bank MID MKT 3 relationships
- To achieve the individual Budgeted revenues through all product parameters and increase PPC (Product Per Customer) to a minimum of 3.
- Build a diversified portfolio offering revenues from asset, trade, cash, treasury, fees, liabilities, etc.
- Asset opportunities to be sourced aligned to the bank's lending norms
- Maintain high level of quality and consistency while proposing various facilities for the customer.
- Maintain nil delinquency in the accounts sourced.
- Cross sell of trade, cash management and foreign exchange related facilities.
- Build a diversified portfolio and reduce concentration risk in the portfolio.
- Regular feedback to the credit and portfolio team about various developments in the client's business. Work closely with the monitoring team for early warning signals and take appropriate actions as identified.
- Help the branch in building liabilities book through these new to bank relationships.
- Implement & execute MID MKT business strategy to increase market share & to achieve targets consistent with MID MKT revenue, ROE & Cost / Income ratio targets.
- Regular Tracking of progress on the agreed key metrics towards delivering on the strategy.
- Track developments in the respective markets and provide feedback to the Branch Manager and the central team.
To comply with the Bank's process & policies and ensure positive ratings during all Country / Group audits.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source New to Bank customers and build the MID MKT by selling asset, trade, cash management and forex etc. to the customers.
- On board MID MKT s with a clear account plan highlighting the revenue potential, risks and mitigants.
- Increase the wallet share with the customer by constantly exploring opportunities to cross sell other products offered by the bank.
- Thorough monitoring of accounts sourced.
- Keep track on customer's business and report any early warning signals.
- Ensure that the covenants and conditions prescribed by the credit team are consistently met.
- Adherence to strict KYC/AML requirements.
- MIS to be provided to the central team for further reporting, within the stipulated guidelines.
- Overall 3-12 years of experience in sales.
- 2 - 7 years of sales experience in Mid-market lending.
- Proven sales track record in asset business in the Business Banking segment.
- Knowledge of competitors and market place
- Market knowledge and experience in the Mid-market segment, with reference to customer preferences and requirement is preferred.
Education / Preferred Qualifications:
- An MBA or CA with relevant number of years of experience in banking and specifically in selling asset products in the Business Banking segment.
Technical Competencies :
- Sound understanding of asset products and associated technology platforms and operational procedures
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines on banking policies issued by MAS/ RBI/SEBI (local regulations in India) and local laws and regulations that impact businesses in general. Understanding of KYC requirements & Anti-money Laundering Policies are critical
- Knowledge of financial markets, products & competitor offerings to assist in meaningful dialogue with MID MKTs
"Make the right move
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.