Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:48 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Recruitment Consultant (4-8 yrs)
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Research into clients company, competitors and market place
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews,
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidates transition and on boarding process
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Know your area of expertise (specialised industry or job function)
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Attitude of getting things done and high tenacity and focus.
- Mature and ability to interact with senior professionals.
- Strong Client focus along with relationship building skills
- Business acumen and market insight
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Professionals with strong communication skills and inclination to pursue a career in Recruitment (from Non-Recruitment background), please feel free to apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.