Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:839 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:226
Senior Recruiter - IT/ITeS (2-6 yrs)
Senior Recruiter - IT/ITeS
- We are looking for a highly driven Technical Recruiter to contribute to the success of the organization. If you aren't hungry to learn, grow and do whatever it takes to make a real impact this isn't the role for you.
Key attributes you need to posses :
- You should be a people person.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal + Written)
- Proactive style of working is a must.
- Being Creative in your approach.
- Owning up your job responsibilities and being accountable for closing open positions.
- You get shit done and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You've mastered the art of communication. You understand how people think and work, and can determine the best way to get things done by speaking their language.
Typical work week look like :
- Responsible for Entire Recruitment lifecycle right from searching/sourcing and screening resumes, coordinating & conducting interviews.
- Identification of the best sourcing methodologies according to the position through Job portals, Candidate reference, Database, Networking, LinkedIn, Head Hunting, etc.
- Preparation & Submission of Various Reports Statements pertaining to HR Department.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Salary Negotiation, Conducting Reference Checks and Offer Management.
- Onboarding Management. Maintaining CV database and preparing daily tracker reports
Our ideal candidate should have :
- 2-4 years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience within a start-up, internet and/or Technology/online payments company preferred. MBA (HR) is a must.
- Hands on IT recruitment experience.
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media.
- Have helped a Tech Startup scale up from early to a later stage
- A keen eye for process improvement, with a strong head for strategy
- Able to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams & stakeholders
- Driven and ready for a challenge
- Solutions-oriented & able to problem solve in a high-pressure and high volume environment
- Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting and managing deadlines
- Ability to use social media for sourcing of profiles. Head Hunting experience is a must.