HR Consultant at Reset HR Services
Views:6770 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Quantitative Valuation Analyst - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
- Dedicated to creating, reviewing and maintaining internal fair valuation models on behalf of the Portfolio Managers and Pricing teams.
- Conduct applied research to identify, evaluate and test fair valuation models across equity, fixed income, currencies and derivatives instruments.
- Complex Securities Support: Assist Global Pricing teams with complex securities valuation research and analysis. Includes creating models that would be used as secondary or tertiary validation sources for securities priced using broker/dealer quotes.
- Attend audit meetings on behalf of the portfolio managers, Pricing teams and VLOC to explain in detail the valuation models and inputs.
- Provide special reports, analysis and/or research to the VLOC and the Funds Boards of Directors/Trustees
- Support Global Pricing teams with periodic deep dive analysis and reports.
- Participate in the Vendor Due Diligence process analyzing vendor methodologies.
- Working knowledge of common models, Black Scholes, binomial, GARCH, plain vanilla bond price
- Work Timings: 8:30 PM - 5:30 AM
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, math or other quantitative discipline.
- Advanced Degree: (MBA, PhD, M.Sci. preferred) in Business, Finance, Mathematics or any other quantitative or related business field of study look upon favorably.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) are preferred
- At least 4-7 years of relevant work experience in the mutual fund/financial services industry; investment management, investment operations or investment performance and research analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical theory and a good understanding of financial instruments and markets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.