HR- trainee at Jobsplan
Views:540 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Senior Purchase Manager - Dairy/FMCG/F&B (10-15 yrs)
Designation: Senior Purchase Manager
Qualification: B.Tech(Food/ Dairy Technology)/ B.Sc/ B.Com
Experience: 10-15 Years
Industry: Dairy/ FMCG/F&B
- Purchase of Raw Material and Packaging Material requirements, across pan India production operations for the Dairy vertical.
- Work out procurement plan based on the sales forecast & BOM.
- Closely monitor stock levels & re order level using BI tools.
- Price tracking & facilitate buying decision.
- Negotiate contracts for the respective categories etc.
- Quarterly review of the rates across the country for any variations.
- Vendor development and management.
- Solving all issue regarding inventory management at plant
- Controlling & Monitoring supplies of Racks for PAN India sales requirement.
- Understanding requirement of metal POP material from Marketing function & developing vendors accordingly.
- Work closely with marketing function for development of packaging material & metal POP for new SKUs.
- Presentation skills for quarterly/Yearly review.