Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3015 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Project Manager - Process Excellence & Six Sigma/Lean - BPO (8-16 yrs)
Project Manager - Process Excellence & Six sigma / Lean - MNC BPO
The primary objective of the program coordinator is to support with the maintenance and management of the portfolio & reporting, program streams (Regional, Big Bets & Strategy), and improve the overall efficiency of the team.
Key responsibilities :
- Coordinate with project leads, and own the mechanisms required to track and report project progress.
- Be a single point of contact for internal stakeholders, collating regular project updates.
- Ensure the pipelines and sprints of projects are fully compliant with reporting standards.
- Work as part of a project team to improve prioritization and resourcing strategies.
- Work closely with a number of team members, owning communications to internal staff. This will include aligning all communications with internal standards and closing the feedback loops to ensure communications are continually improving and meeting the needs of their customers and staff.
- Maintaining the relevant platforms such as SharePoint, Wiki, SIM, Playbook and tools related to the teams.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Any Graduate/PG having 8+ years of work experience and currently working in an MNC BPO / Contact Centre as Project Manager driving Continuous Improvement projects using Six Sigma, Lean Methodologies..
- Must to have skills Project/Program Management Skills, Process design knowledge, Implementation experience, knowledge of project management methodology, stakeholder management skills, risk management and other PMI recommended methods & tools, ability to work fearlessly on projects in ambiguous environments and effective virtual project management skills.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience working with cross functional team environments.
- Experience in continuous improvement processes, tools & methodologies.
- 1+ years of experience in project management.
- Experience in SIM reporting and sprint management.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.