Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:123 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Project Manager - PMO - IT/Non-IT Projects - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Senior Project Manager - PMO - IT/Non-IT Projects - BFSI
Job Description :
Our client is a large Insurance organization, growing rapidly and looking to strengthen their teams with the right hires. They are urgently looking to hire a young Project Manager for their PMO in Bangalore.
The Project Manager manages key cross functional projects (Both IT and Non-IT) and will be responsible for :
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within approved budget and scope.
- Prepare and present project CBA, Get necessary approvals, set timelines
- Create work breakdown structure & assign responsibilities
- Monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for Leadership Team regarding status of project.
To qualify for this position, you should :
- Have an MBA and PMP or Prince II
- Have 5 to 10 years of experience in total
- Have 2+ years in Project Management of both IT and Non-IT Projects
- Have exp in Client interaction and written communication
- Able to perform cross functional impact analysis
- Knowledge of ZOHO projects and analytics will be added advantage
- Have exp from Conceptualizing the project, doing a cost benefit analysis, managing budgets
- Have exp in defining Work Breakdown, Documentation & Stakeholder management
- Ready to relocate to Bangalore
- Please share only if you have relevant education and experience.
- Please note that we are not looking for only Software Project Management experience.