Head Operations at JobsPlan
Views:600 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Senior Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals Projects - MENA Region (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Pharmaceuticals Projects - MENA Region
- Project Manager should have a strong understanding of Pharmaceutical Projects for all dosage forms including Sterile & Oncology. Should have a firm hands on experience into the Concept Designing, Basic Engineering & Detailed Engineering for Pharma Projects. Well versed with relevant guidelines like ISPE, cGMP, GSP, GLP, ISO etc.
- Should have handled at least one or two project in independent capacity as a Project Lead. Self-Starter, motivator, team player. Exposure to ERP will be an added advantage. Will be independently dealing with the Client, Vendors and Suppliers, internal resources apart from Project Management, Scheduling, Master Planning, Project Progress Reports, and Management Reporting & Reports to the client. Knowledge of site execution, installation-commissioning-validation, is value added.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provide effective leadership, coaching and conflict resolution to the project team in order to meet project goals and objectives
- Coordinate multi-discipline engineering projects throughout the entire life cycle - from proposal to final project handover within Scheduled and committed time periods to the clients
- Ensure that proper engineering procedures, methods and technical solutions are utilized throughout the project
- Coordinate or supervise the daily activities of the project team, including contractors and suppliers
- Manage the planning and execution of all critical success factors within the project, i.e. scope, time, cost and quality
- Contribute to Standards and Guidelines Development (Providing Project Concept notes as per latest selected guide lines), Upgrade and comply latest (world class) standards and modifications in all projects.
- Manage relations with international clients and have willingness to travel
Education : B.E / B. Tech Mechanical / Chemical from Government Engineering College / Regional Engineering College (REC) / any other Engineering College of repute.
Experience : Min 10-15 years of total professional experience in design and execute pharmaceutical projects either with a pharmaceutical company's technical organization or with an engineering/consulting company.
Competencies Functional :
- Project Management
- Planning & Execution
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISPE, GSP, GLP, ISO and other engineering guidelines etc.
- Good Command over AutoCAD + MS Project
- Ability to handle team effectively
- Result Focus
- Innovative thinking
- Time Management
- Problem solving ability & High level of self-motivation
- Strong inter-personal relationship skills
- Strong written & verbal communication