Consultant at Societas Servies
Views:146 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Project Manager - IT (6-10 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Project Manager (IT) for a leading International Fashion and Retail brand.
A key role for monitoring and managing all new IT Projects, enhancements and initiatives. This involves planning, monitoring and also managing and directing the vendor's teams and assigned project resources to best meet the project objectives.
Project management resource will be responsible for managing a large complex project, or a significant component of a large programme and or a portfolio or projects. The nature of assignment will always be to deliver bespoke IT solutions across the business functions
The role is responsible for ensuring that project delivery is managed within agreed timescales, budget, quality by following best practices, best in class project management, delivered in a way that delights the and strengthens relationships with business functions
- Bridge the gap between several stakeholders, ensure they are all performing seamlessly by streamlining processes and increasing team's efficiency
- Continuous improvement mindset - creating and improving processes, identifying gaps in our value-add offerings to
- Manage, motivate and mentor project team members for better team bonding and coordination. Escalation, Conflict management and resolution within the team
- Provide direction, guidance to project teams for achieving the expected results.
- Handling all aspects of Project Management for project deliveries within schedule, estimates and costs.
- Project scope definition
- Delivery, documentation and circulation of an end to end Plan, including activity, dependencies, timing and ownership
- Coordinate among multiple partners teams, internal/external stakeholders, cross-functional teams etc. to ensure timely completion of every activity within the available resources.
- Adherence to project Plan
- Manage all involved teams for timely release of required documents/approvals/clearances to ensure inter-dependencies are addressed in smooth and timely manner
- Analyze and publish reports at regular intervals for errors/timing to maximize outcomes for SLAs and accordingly develop skill for further implementation/service Delivery
- Sending alerts to the leadership team on important misses or if any activity falls on critical path. Seek approvals for mid-course corrections, adjustment of resources or timelines etc
- Good understanding of multiple domains for ability to govern the large and complex IT projects
- Planning, controlling and monitoring and also managing the vendor partner project managers and directing the assigned project resources to best meet project objectives.
- Coordinate all project activities (planning, controlling, monitoring, scheduling), ensuring cooperation, cohesion, collaboration and teamwork between functional, technical and vendor partner teams
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Report the status of assigned projects on all key metrics (risk, scope, schedule, quality, resources, customer satisfaction) from inception through closure on one or more projects
- Develop and maintain project management documents
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / MSc in Electronics / IT / Computer Science or equivalent.