Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:447 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Project Manager - Business Transformation - Support (12-18 yrs)
The Project Manager will help to successfully manage transformation programs & projects in the GCC in a structured and timely way.
This role requires working collaboratively with an array of leaders to design, execute, and lead multiple teams through organizational transformation efforts of varying size and complexity.
This role will utilize project & change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results for our stakeholders; designing strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, and training, and measuring effectiveness to enhance organization, group, and individual performance.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead execution of the assigned programs & projects & responsible for all project phases - Lead, guide and support multiple workstream leads / consultants through the design and implementation of targeted strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
- Manage the day-to-day activities, including scope, financials (e.g. business case, budget), resourcing (e.g. Full-time employees, roles and responsibilities, utilization), timelines and toll gates and risks - Identify improvement and efficiency opportunities across the projects
- Implement project review and quality assurance to ensure successful execution of goals and stakeholder satisfaction -
Flex across a variety of different transformation initiatives across all our global support functions (Finance, HR, Tech, Communications, Compliance, Procurement and Legal) and develop project delivery strategy to deliver complex business cases
- Consistently report and review progress to the Project Management Lead, Steering group and relevant stakeholders - Analyze data, evaluate results, and develop recommendations and road maps across multiple workstreams
- May involve focus on one project or working across a portfolio of projects - typical types of projects would include operating model transformation / cost reduction, automation, outsourcing/offshoring and service transitions, regulatory changes etc. supporting both global and local geographies
- Partner with the Project Management Lead in setting up & implementing the Transformation roadmap for GCC - Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders and project team members
- Demonstrable track record of delivery and impact in managing/delivering transformation, with minimum 12-17 years' experience in project management & transformation
- Experience in process improvement, continuous improvement, change management, operating model design, data analysis and visualisation - Project management experience in Pharma is a plus, but not mandatory (Minimum requirement is a good understanding of the industry) Education -
- Project management certification (PMI/CAPM or PMP/PgMP, PRINCE2) - Understanding & application of Agile/ Lean/ 6- principles - Familiarity with Service Management lifecycle (e.g. ITIL) - Project Management tools and applications such as Microsoft Project, Jira, Confluence, PowerBI - Agile (SAFe/SCRUM) and Lean Six Sigma Certifications Skills -