Senior Program Manager/Project Manager - ITIL Service (5-12 yrs)
Qualifications: You are a solutions-oriented Project Management Professional (Six Sigma- Black Belt/Green Belt) + MBA in Finance with goals of building client loyalty for 6-8 years. Well versed with The 5 Stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle i.e. Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement.
- You are an experienced combination of project and program manager, you will be an astute program manager who would supervise groups of projects as well as oversee individual projects, you will focus on long-term business objectives as well as have short-term concrete deliverables, your overall objective would be strategic like a Program Manager and also tactical similar to a Project Manager's KRA.
- You have the ability to embrace and implement feedback to adopt new skills in a fast-paced environment, giving SLA and TAT to clients and managing and bridging expectations with cross-company and cross departments of Client in Network and the team genuinely and real-time without any expectation mismatch.
- You are confident in asking clients for their business challenges and fix their gaps of communications and expectations, ability to drive results, metrics, and key performance indicators, you have proven success managing the client servicing cycle in a customer-facing role, highly motivated by being an industry leader.
What You'll Do:
- Post-acquisition of New Network Partner by the business development team, you will be engaging with the process mapping and new business cycle initiative for clients onboarding and further servicing.
- Create solutions and experiences as you build your book of clients
- Cultivate business relationships and create an exceptional customer experience through the client servicing cycle
- Effectively use tools to communicate with your books of business via phone, email, active chats channels like (Flock, Slack, ClickUp), screen share and/or other technology
- Work with network clients one on one to design, source, and create amazing business oriented Gantt charts for the Leadership team, Play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our ambitious revenue growth objectives and client NPS (net promoter score).
- You are a solutions-oriented individual with goals of building client loyalty, the ability to embrace and implement feedback to adopt new skills in a fast-paced environment, giving SLA and TAT to clients and managing and bridging expectations with cross-company and cross departments of Clients and genuinely and realtime, you are confident in asking clients for their business challenges, ability to drive results, metrics, and key performance indicators, you have proven success managing the client servicing cycle in a customer-facing role, highly motivated by being an industry leader.
- Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, colleagues, and users in pursuit of delivering high-quality services whilst maintaining service targets.
- Strong quality focus and business excellence aptitude. and client service from end to end
- Should have done projects on Process Improvisation, Process Excellency with proven & demonstrated results.
- Initiatives through automation, use of tools & technology intervention with a proven track record.
- Excellent hold on number crunching, data analytics, process mapping, SOP creation, control mechanism, and client communications
- Strong in people management, process-driven, and result-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have exposure of handling multinational clients as well as startups and managing expectations of all stakeholders - clients, management and employees
- Responsible for six sigma projects, reducing process gaps, process re-engineering, and process quality
- Process Improvements / Improvement Projects
- Improvement recommendations/Action Plans & Governance Framework
- Gap Analysis / Audits. Manage Multiple Accounts/Stakeholders