Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:519 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Program Manager - IT (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically to changes.
- Ensure product hardware, software and firmware requirements are clearly defined
- Break down complex software/hardware issues into simple tasks
- Develop and oversee comprehensive project plans
- Identify and handle program cross-functional dependencies between teams
- Communicate development milestones, project schedules and status updates and drive alignment across the organization and between teams
- Coordinate with teams to identify, prioritize and track risks to schedule and product quality
- Drive software / firmware factory readiness in support of hardware builds
- Coordinate multiple validation plans across teams
- Understand engineering issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making
- Grasp complex technical topics and abstract key issues and risks into an actionable
- Synthesize large amounts of data into a clear story and communicate to partners and organizations at all levels
- Maintain an orientation toward teamwork and collaboration
- Provide regular program status updates and communicate escalations as needed to executive team
Who You Are:
You are a highly engaged and self-driven project professional with incredible sense of ownership with the ability to drive project with minimal supervision. You have proven experience of managing both large complex projects and programs, budgets and justifying resource needs to senior. Able to think strategically and execute methodically with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You have excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that will enable you to earn trust at all levels and across geographies. Ability to facilitate meetings, workshops, and collaboration sessions to push execution and alignment on organizational initiatives. Recognize the importance and are proficient in executing key areas of change management.
- BTech/MTech in Engineering (Mech/Electrical/Electronics) with 15+ years of total relevant experience
- PMP, CSM, SaFE or similar certifications preferred. MBA will be an added plus
- 10+ years of proven experience as a Program Manager in a technology product company
- 10+ years of experience in delivering high quality technically complex HW and SW/FW systems
- Experience in managing power electronics, renewable energy, embedded systems, and/or industrial design product development projects is preferred
- Direct experience with Complex Systems and system level projects in renewable energy strongly desired
- Experience working in cost reduction projects would be added plus.
- Experience leading global teams that are building and managing complex platforms that are highly reliable and scalable is required
- Experience using project management, task, and ticketing software; Planview, Atlassian, Jira, MS Project, or similar
- Experience using collaboration and team management applications; Microsoft Teams, Slack, SharePoint or similar
- Understanding of HW/FW/SW development processes and test validation including HW manufacturing support.
- Track record of shipping products and managing them through the entire product life cycle
- Understands and deals well with both waterfall and Agile development models