Senior Program Manager - Infrastructure - IT (15-24 yrs)
Sr. Program Manager - Infrastructure
Must have a good understanding of AI, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics and cloud related transformation of the application landscape. Experience with Agile Project Management methodology is essential.
- Accountable for the on time and on budget delivery of projects within scope.
- Manage the supplier interface for all services sourced externally.
- Ensure security and compliance aspects of project delivery are adhered to.
- Must be accountable for the successful embedding of outcomes from project delivery - have an end-to-end mindset with a view on operational issues that result from the delivery of projects.
- Manage operational budget for the scope of accountability.
- Proactively manage communication and engagement with end users of the project, including management of change.
- Serve as a catalyst for change for the digital transformation agenda.
- Manage transition to support activities for all projects within scope.
- The individual should have strong collaborative skills in a virtual working environment, very good written and oral communication skills, effective conflict management capability, and be able to effectively influence change.
- Deep technical knowledge of at least one of the domain areas within this landscape is essential. The individual must have a strong mix of technical and leadership skills along with a learning mindset to be considered for the role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.