Senior Recruiter at 2Coms Consulting
Views:708 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Program Manager - Customer Service Program Team - eCommerce - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-18 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our leading EComm Organization.
PFB the Job details.
Job Title: Sr. Prog Manager
Exp : 10+ yrs (Rel : 6+ yrs)
Shift: Should be flexible
- Should have good Communication skills
- Should be from good Premier / Top Institutes
We are looking for a high-octane thinker to join our India Customer Service Program team as a Sr. Program Mgr. In this role, you'll be driving strategies backed by solid analysis and executing those strategies for successful results to drive customer satisfaction improvement. You will present your analysis and recommendations to senior leadership, getting feedback and buy-in on your ideas.
As a Sr. Program Mgr, you will champion identifying and implementing customer service strategies that make inbound customer contact experience world-class. You will be part of a strategically-focused team whose main goals are to leverage data/analysis to better understand customer contact needs and to optimize our support strategies to provide an unparalleled level of service. This is a high visibility role with heavy interaction across senior Customer Service management ranks. Analytical ingenuity and leadership, coupled with demonstrated cross-functional operations partnership, are critical skills for this role.
- Basic Qualifications
- 10+ years- experience as a with an emphasis on Program management, or business strategy
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics or related analytical field
- Experience with one or more of the following tools:
- SPSS, SAS, R or other statistical software packages
- SQL or comparable data querying packages
- Excel skills (intermediate to advanced proficiency)
Preferred qualifications :
- MBA or relevant experience
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to lead projects in a matrix organization