Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:2718 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Senior Program Manager - Agile Transformation - Investment Banking (14-23 yrs)
We are hiring fro our investment Banking client in Bangalore
Role: Senior Transformation Program Manager
- Incumbent will be responsible for building, leading and managing the different competency groups and project delivery group in India.
- Responsible for managing a Transformation unit or division within the Transformation function. The Transformation team is focused on multi-year initiatives with a high degree of complexity that impact all portions of the business. The Transformation function leverages deep functional and business expertise to work on large-scale enterprise-wide transformational initiatives. These projects involve technology change, business process redesigns and operating model reviews/ amendments. And also oversee typical client initiated changes, business changes or existing technology platform upgrades. Looks across all corporate strategic initiatives to understand how the big picture initiatives link together in a holistic roadmap.
- This is a complex role which requires a passionate, articulate leader who is able to identify and understand stakeholders- needs, and assess priorities, assumptions and constraints. The group has been in existence in India for almost 4 years and the successful applicant will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for the next phase of the group's evolution - in conjunction with key stakeholders both inside and outside India. The incumbent is also responsible for the ongoing resource management, leadership and career development of partners in the group. The incumbent will directly to the Head of Business Solutions and has important stakeholder relationships with several senior executives/ stakeholder groups across the organization.
- Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive technical and / or business knowledge and functional expertise
- Carries out complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous issues
- Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- Significant people management capability. Must be able to lead and manage an aspirational team of highly skilled and tenured staff (60+).
- Recruitment, development and mentorship of high performing and diverse partners across various disciplines under the larger organization.
- Effective stakeholder management. Ability to partner with global stakeholders to identify and deliver solutions that add value to the company.
- Own multiple small to medium sized change management projects
- Lead and support large scale strategic transformation projects for the bank
- Apply Agile principles to translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning
- Demonstrate practical experience in Agile Methodology to runs scrums and stand-ups to collaborate with engineering teams and support them with scope considerations, product requirements
- Work with fellow team members and provides subject matter expertise to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions during User Acceptance Testing as well as after the product is deployed in Production
- Manages Integration project delivery engagement tasks, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to manage the engagement successfully
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in - STEM- Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in BFSI & Information Technology
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, Service Oriented Architecture and project management methodologies (Agile, waterfall, scrum etc..)
- Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
- PMP or similar certification added plus will be AGILE Certified
- Excellent communication, organizational and facilitation skills.
- In-depth functional and industry knowledge is required (more than 15 years- relevant experience)
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to see the big picture and propose solutions. Think outside the box capabilities.
- Familiarity or prior experience with Technology preferable
- Highly confident; strong relationship builder
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
In case you wish to explore the opportunity, please feel free to call me on 7410005864
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.