Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:74 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Product Specialist - IT (4-8 yrs)
Senior Product Specialist
What's the opportunity? :
As a member of the Services organization, the Product Specialist will have the primary responsibility for onboarding the customer through the implementation of the application. You will be using your functional skills, in-depth product knowledge, and understanding of customer needs to identify pain points and provide a solution by effectively configuring the application. You will ensure that customers are trained to onboard to our platform effectively and help them achieve their business goals with our solutions. If you love to work collaboratively with the project team and our customers and help them succeed in their business, we would love to hear from you.
What will I be doing? :
- Independently handle customer onboarding process.
- Work with customers to define requirements and help them adopt solutions to streamline operations and increase revenue.
- Drive demos, walk-through and solution reviews with customers.
- Solution, design and setup proof of concepts and pilots for the high priority and large customers ensuring successful implementations.
- Configure to meet customer business scenarios
- Identify risks based on current product capabilities; define and implement mitigation plans
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
- In this customer-facing role, you will need to align working hours to overlap customer timezone to build customer relationships and satisfaction by providing exceptional and timely service.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process, and market dynamics.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate that you have deep subject matter expertise in the product and a keen technical understanding of the product, all the integration points, and enterprise scenarios.
- Maintain complete documentation and follow organizational processes to ensure successful implementation of products.
- Ensure the adherence to SLAs, and key metrics according to the organization's goals and objectives
- Coordinate with internal teams as needed to meet customer needs and requirements, while managing customer expectations.
What skills do I need? :
- 4-8 years of experience in Implementation and support of Enterprise products
- Strong software background and ability to master product functionality, boil down complex requirements into coherent and viable product design and configure software solutions.
- Proven fast learner of enterprise applications, experience in implementing cloud solutions.
- Proven successful track record in large scale enterprise implementations involving integrations using API's and web services, data analysis/ data migrations,
- Experience driving technical discussions, discovery workshops with customers, mapping business requirements to product functionality, for maximum customer impact and understanding.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of requirements and solution documentation.
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects. Experience working with remote teams across different timezones
- Strong ability to demo/train and deliver excellent customer presentations.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open to travel on short notice to customer locations when required
- Good understanding of MS Office, JIRA, Basecamp applications
- Ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus.
- Eagerness to learn about the opportunities and challenges driving revenue in the health and wellness industry.
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority - access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.