Recruitment Specialist at Questhiring
Views:649 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Product Manager - Telecom (7-10 yrs)
- Work with multiple domain experts and define detailed products scope, requirements and priorities
- Work with respective teams to assure delivery of the right product, and ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery
- Own the product definition, and it's roadmap
- Provide technical guidance, negotiate compromises, and drives consensus towards ensuring the harmonization of the products across different markets.
- Collaborate with the development and product teams in defining the right technical solutions
- Oversees the implementation and ensure that the product remains aligned with the requirements and business goals
- Engages with the Quality Assurance Teams, and secures the verification of product, according to the industry's best practices
- Strong technical background in telecommunications, broadband fixed devices, software development, architecture and testing
- Understanding of product development, product management, product delivery as well as technical platforms, specifically in the Broadband area.
- Experience in the successful implementation and delivery of Broadband products in Operators
- Able to deal and solve complex problems, both technical, product and approach, while delivering the solutions in the different countries.
- Experience in the successful managing large ecosystems, including internal teams and external partners.
- Passion for personal growth and supporting others in professional growth.
- Ability to establish trust and respect, as well as establishing and maintaining healthy boundaries
- Strong Leadership and communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.