Recruiter at GetHyr Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:156 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Product Manager - Supply Chain Product Implementations (4-8 yrs)
Job title: Senior Product Manager (Supply Chain Ops)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Raena helps digitally savvy millennials generate side income by selling high quality beauty products. We curate original and effective products from a trusted network of suppliers across the world, so our sellers are always assured of quality. We launched last year, and
thousands of women are now driving meaningful income leveraging Raena's platform. We free our sellers from the burden of investing capital up front, managing logistics, curating suppliers so that they can focus on growing their followers and engaging them with compelling content. We are a diverse and entrepreneurial team with experience working across China, India, South East Asia and the USA; at large corporates such as Alibaba,
Google, Amazon and running our own startups. We are backed by leading investors and have recently raised a Series A from marquee global and local investors to scale our impact faster.
At Raena, our mission is to enable more people to become entrepreneurs. This translates to not just our customers, but our employees as well. Being an entrepreneur means being agile and fast, relentless and creative in the face of obstacles, owning not tasks but results and finally, listening to your instincts but backing it up with data. Our culture is open and transparent- everyone has access to all our metrics- and empowering. It's a great fit for those that like autonomy, speed and seeing the impact of their work.
About the role:
As a Senior Product Manager, you would be a bridge between our Technology and Supply Chain teams. You'll work closely with the stakeholders across the Supply Chain team to drive projects and products that result in tangible business outcomes, as well as develop the
product roadmap. You'll work with a team of engineers and must be able to effectively communicate and evangelize a product vision across Raena.
- Manage and own the Supply Chain product roadmap and help evaluate the business value of new projects and products
- Gather and discover stakeholder requirements for projects and help translate them into a comprehensive vision with actionable delivery steps
- Research, identify, and evaluate opportunities for product development and iteration
- Set and communicate product vision across the organization
- Manage technical efforts and interface between Supply Chain, Data Analysts, Software Engineers, and organization. You will be responsible for building and rolling out projects and products
- Drive measurable improvements in Supply Chain workflows using automated data pipelines and data visualization tools
- Research 3rd party vendors and implement new best-in-class technologies to support supply chain and operations processes
- Develop appropriate communication plan, training materials and documentation for products and projects
- 4+ years of product management experience leading cross functional requirements in supply chain, operations or logistics.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation. Critical thinking and attention to detail is a must.
- You have a strong bias towards execution and a demonstrated track record of delivering successful, high quality products
- Experience working within an Agile development environment Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Operations or their technical equivalent
- Familiarity with database, visualization and software development frameworks is required. Prior experience with software development is a big plus.
- Experience with Enterprise Supply Chain Product Implementations (OMS, WMS, TMS)