Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:237 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Product Manager - Risk Modeling/Analytics - Post Trade Technology (8-15 yrs)
Our client is an International Professional Services Firm catering to post trade technology service and sophisticated solutions with a strong Global presence, looking to hire superb Risk expert and exceptionally talented product manager for the Hyderabad location.
This position offers opportunity to define and design the next generation of products on our platform, which is used by some of the most sophisticated hedge funds in the world; and to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Leverage your risk expertise to carry the product feature from concept to creation.
- Vision into documents, road map, product specification via deep dives and analysis both internally and the external market via competitor/market analysis
- Close collaboration with engineers, architects, business leads to translate product design and execution.
- Preparation and evaluation of business test cases/ compliance etc
- Risk evaluation and mitigation if required
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Experience of working with both front office/middle office in a financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of portfolio/securities risk analytics, modelling and valuation, probabilities, distribution, building regression trees and regression models.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills- ability to articulate and influence stakeholders
- A healthy combination of resourcefulness, domain expertise, creativity, and execution prowess
- Practical exposure to the market data provider's terminals (e.g. Bloomberg, Eikon) & widely used market risk measurement tools (e.g. Risk Metrics etc.)
- FRM Certification
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent scientific and technical documentation and presentation skills, assertiveness & influencing skills, and the skills to explain abstract theoretical concepts to a non-expert audience in easy-to-understand language.
- Attention to detail, inquisitive and a high level of accuracy.
- Master's Degree/PhD in a quantitative discipline, including Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Economics.