Principal Consultant at Talentmojo
Views:1994 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Product Manager - Online Travel Business (10-13 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Lead the ideation, experience and technical development of disruptive innovations across travel and accommodation.
- Execution and Prioritization across the team along company vision, leading to product execution.
- Driving product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CRM use-cases, and NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Define and analyse metrics that infers success of products and features, from a marketplace model standpoint.
- Interacting with business stakeholders for prioritization.
- Explore strategic growth opportunities around products.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working hand in hand with QC team to deliver excellent experience.
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- As a key and strategic stakeholder learn and optimize across functions around products.
- Work with other leaders to develop rhythms and processes that enable the teams to operate as a world- class organization
- Ensure active collaboration between us and product, engineering and design teams to measure the impact of product launches, defining success metrics, aligning on experimental approaches and communicating metrics impact
Desired Candidate Skill set:
- 5+ years of work experience, with at least 3 years in product management.
- Understanding of Hotels supplier ecosystem is a big plus.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Great organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with simple and intuitive user interfaces on web and mobile ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups using various tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Good project/product management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Data Driven and good understanding of various analytical tools and metrics around web and mobile products such as conversions, funnels etc.
- Good conflict resolution and stakeholder management skills would be a big plus.
- Agile development practitioner with focus on all aspects of software development.
- Engineering + Management Degree from a reputed institute or equivalent experience.
Good to Have:
- Technical architecture understanding of web-scale business in daily interaction with developers and QA
- Having worked on end to end delivery of web / marketplace product is highly desired.
- Prior software development experience with understanding of development life cycle, or equivalent education in Computer Science is a big plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.